To make a fully tax-deductible donation and join the list of Friends and Supporters on our website and concert programs, Click on the PayPal button or mail a check to BIODANCE, Inc. at 42 Mill Valley Rd, Pittsford, NY 14534. Thank you for your contribution!
We would like to gratefully acknowledge the following supporters for their contributions, without which the dance, voice and work of BIODANCE would not be possible.
- Decentralization Program, a regnant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by Livingston Arts, a member supported organization.
- Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Arts and Cultural Council for Greater Rochester, New York State Council on the Arts and the NYS Legislature
- Special Opportunity Stipend funded by the Arts and Cultural Council for Greater Rochester made in collaboration with the New York Foundation for the Arts
- The Gouvernet Arts Fund
- Center for Teaching and Learning Grant, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- United University Professions Individual Development Grant for Creation of New Work
Arts Partners Grants from the Westchester Arts Council
- Danielle Fraenkel and Kinections for its generous space grant for BIODANCE rehearsals
- The Dance Department at Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, and the Program of Dance and Movement at University of Rochester
Patrons of BIODANCE
25North Dance Academy/Pamela Schickler and Kristie Schillaci, Alice Braniecki, Joe Cutter, Donna Davenport, Elizabeth Frankel, Randy James, Kimberly Kalish, Robin and Tony Mazza, Sandra and Patrick McMahon, Margueritte Murphy and Brian Cooper, Susannah Newman, Donald Pfohl, Peggy Schickler, Josh Schlafer, Sheryl and Jim Smith, Suzi and Rob Smith, Stuart Tsubota.
Supporters of BIODANCE
Jacqueline Davis, Anita Miecznikowski, Cynthia Williams
Friends of BIODANCE
Melanie Aceto, Priscilla Auchincloss, D. Chase Angier, Nan Arens, Judy Breitenbach, Bill and Chris Bunn, Iris Joufan Chen, Debra Corea, Matt Costanza, Ellen Cronk, Rachel DeGuzman, Brian DiNitto, Eryk Druszkiewicz, Meg Edd, Bill Evans, Christine Fendley, Suressa Forbes, Julie Forney, Arielle Friedlander, Patricia Gray, Suzanne Hanlon, Sharon and Jack Heister, Matthew Janes, Deborah Kadlubowski, Michael Kastner, Janet and Ed Kendrick, Patricia Klimchuck, Deborah Lang, John and Daeya Malbouef, Thomas McMahon, Ellen Metherell, Kay Michelinie, David Mills, Kathy Most, Buffy Peterson, Thomas Powell, Margaret Quackenbush, Hope Quallo, Nancy Regna, Matt Reinert, Rochester Oratorio Society, Maureen Russell, Victoria Schlafer, Jodie Schwartz, Joseph Siracuse, Bill Payne and Jo Ann Smith, Janice Smith, Marylouise Steinwachs, Juanita Suarez, Vinu Thomas, Anne Harris Wilcox, Michelle Wilson.